God, nature, and me! – Holiday camp for adults
8 August - 14 August
Come and enjoy the magnificent natural site of Les Courmettes for a week rich in discovery, exchange, and fellowship. Together with the organisation Joie et Vie, we are offering a residential camp for adults with three primary objectives:
- To offer an active and dynamic holiday.
- To reflect on the links between the Christian faith and the preservation of nature.
- To discover and learn more about the work of A Rocha France (the organisation which manages Les Courmettes) and its efforts in conservation and raising awareness of ecological issues.
In between discovering the flora and fauna of the site, hiking to the top of the Pic des Courmettes, nights spent stargazing, teaching sessions and rich conversations about Scripture and Creation, and many many other things… everyone will be able to enjoy a change of scenery, some food for thought, and spiritual renewal.
Participation fees, full room and board, and activities on site (price per person per week) :
- 410€ Double or shared room with private bathroom
- 360€ Double or shared room with shared bathroom
- It costs an additional 105€ for a private room
- 305€ Dormitory with shared bathrooms
- 225€ Camping
- Apartments are available on site for families – please get in touch to enquire about this option!