- This event has passed.
Nature discovery week – with A Rocha Switzerland
25 July - 31 July
Come and discover – or perhaps REdiscover – the natural marvels of Les Courmettes during a fantastic week organised and led in partnership with our friends from A Rocha Switzerland.
Each day we will discover and explore something new: we’ll observe and discover the fauna and flora of the site, we will hike to the top of the Pic des Courmettes, there will be beekeeping workshops, stargazing evenings, and so much more…
In the mornings we will read the Bible together and everyone is welcome at these sessions. In the evenings there will be vibrant and lively sessions intended to help us profit from the natural marvels surrounding us. There will also be an adapted programme suitable for children. Join us for a family friendly stay!
Participation in the week’s activities, full room and board, and activities on site (price for one person for one week):
- 550€ double or shared room with private bathroom – these rooms are no longer available, sorry!
- 500€ double or shared room with shared bathroom
- 250€ children (12-17 years old) in a family room
- 125€ children (3-11 years old) in a family room
- Free for children under 3 years old
- Discounts available for larger families: please get in touch to enquire!
- Individual rooms, beds in the dormitories, or camping: please get in touch to enquire!
Contact : email@example.com
See here a detailed description of the week (in French).
Here is the sign-up form. But hurry! Places are going fast.
We look forward to seeing you in July!