A remarkable place to camp
For youth or scout camps Courmettes has designated areas at least 300 m from the buildings with electricity. Sites further into the reserve are also available
In the buildings WIFI is available and also showers and toilets. There is an equipped kitchen for meal preparation and rooms for storage, meetings and inside activities (rehearsals, etc). You can also retreat to them should there be severe weather.
Fires are prohibited from July until the end of October. At any other time please obtain prior authorisation for a fire.
Groups must have signed an agreement before coming on site.
The management of the estate by A Rocha requires a lot of work both inside (renovation) and outside (equipment for the environmental education project; footpath maintenance; protection of the natural environment). We are thus glad to welcome camps which can dedicate part of their time to these activities. Tools will be provided and the technical help required.
- Walks on marked footpaths on the estate
- Environmental discovery and awareness activities on site (subject to availability of facilitators)
- Numerous historical tours throughout the area, looking at archaeological sites (Celto-Ligurian remains : castellaras, oppidums, Greek and Roman remains at Antibes and Villeneuve-Loubet)
- Canyoning in the gorges du Loup
A Rocha can offer spiritual activities, depending on what is requested and if suitable facilitators are available.
Our 2018 camps
- Eco-Adventure Camp (7-12 yrs) – 8-14 July 2018 (to be confirmed)
- “Nature Impact!” Camp (13-17 yrs) – 15-28 July 2018
- “LightClubberZ” Camp (13-17 yrs) – 5-18 August 2018 (to be confirmed)