We are currently looking for volunteers on these specific missions, have a look to see if you could help us for some time from March / April to September / October 2021, we will be happy to have you join the team.
Read more about the opportunities we are offering and apply via the link at the bottom of each offer :
- reception and welcoming of visitors / hikers : click here
- group reception and welcome : click here
- conservation work / monitoring survey : click here
If you have from a few weeks to a few months to join us, we would be happy to welcome you to the team:
If you have some time available and would like to invest it in Les Courmettes, we most certainly have things you can do!
Management of Les Courmettes is a constant challenge and we rely on help from many people.
You can help the work of Courmettes by offering to volunteer with us – a great opportunity to be useful and to meet dedicated people. We will suggest work in areas which match your desires and skills. A dozen volunteers already regularly join us at Les Courmettes, either for the day or for stays of 10 to 15 days several times a year.
In particular, you can help in the following areas:
- Building maintenance and renovation
- Environmental conservation
- Footpath maintenance and way marking
- Development of educational materials
- Visitor area
- And anywhere else where your skills can serve the life of Courmettes!
Depending on the situation, we may be able to offer you board and lodging at very reasonable rates.
We welcome enquiries not only from individuals but also from groups (e.g. churches) who wish to come for ‘work camps’.
If you would like to know more and explore the possibility of spending time at Les Courmettes and if you would like to apply to stay with us, please fill out our volunteer application form.