NB: The office will be closed from 22 December until 7 January. The café and shop will be closed all weekends until the end of Januray. The domain remains open to hikers.
1 March – 31 August: 8 am – 8 pm
1 September – 29 February: 8 am – 6 pm
- From October to January the estate is closed completely on Thursdays because of the official hunts to control the populations of wild boar and red deer.
- From April to October the site is regularly privatised on Saturdays. It may therefore not be possible to picnic or stay immediately in front of the buildings.
- Groups are requested to contact us in advance. For any organised walks or activities you are asked to contact us in advance for permission and specific conditions.
The café and shop are open at weekends and there are public toilets. There are picnic areas in front of the buildings.
Please note: the farm at Courmettes is independent of the Domain. To visit the shepherds (lamb meat and wool, sheep dogs), please contact Didier and Valentine. To visit the goat farmers, contact Bruno.
Respect the site
The estate is a private property open to the public; you are therefore asked to respect certain rules.
- No dogs allowed
- No vehicles except on the main access road and car park (not guarded)
- Keep to the marked paths
- Picnics only in front of the buildings (large groups must register in advance)
- Do not pick vegetation or remove minerals
- No fires
- No camping or hang gliding
- Take your rubbish home with you
Map of the estate and the walks
Three marked footpaths cater for peaceful strolls or more energetic walks.
We do not hand out or sell copies of this map, but you can download and print it.