Fête des Courmettes 2017
3 June 2017
Come and join us and explore the Domaine des Courmettes, an environmental education centre in an outstanding natural setting. There will be activities for all ages. Enjoy discovering the flora and fauna of the Domaine, its history and what is happening here today. Find out about the association managing the site and its partners.
10h-12h | Workshops
- Painting with Heidy Chuang – In English; donation
- Beekeeping with Tristan Roussel – Donation
- “L’ami du pain” with Christian Vinciguerra – Donation
12h30-13h30 | Picnic
Bring your own picnic. Bruno Gabelier will be here to sell goat cheeses from the Domaine.
13h30-18h | Information Stands
Explore different aspects of A Rocha and find out about Courmettes’ partners!
- A Rocha France – Find out about the organisation and its work at Courmettes
- History of Courmettes – Looking forward to the centenary in 2018!
- Children’s activities – Find out about the fauna and flora of the Domaine
- Building nest boxes – Make a shelter for animals who need to find a home
- Microplastics – How much do you know about plastics pollution?
- Observe the sun – Our monthly astronomy event with Florent will be in broad daylight!
- Painting exhibition – Find out about Heidy’s project at Courmettes
- Production of goat cheeses – Discover how Bruno and Marjolaine make their cheeses
- CEN-PACA – Find out about this organisation which participated in nature inventories on the domain
- L’ami du pain – Christian will share his skills
- Refreshments – Including locally sourced cold drinks
- And much more …
19h-20h30 | Barbecue with Courmettes lamb
There are still tickets you can purchase on site!
Main course – Salad – Dessert – Wine
Vegetarian option (please indicate when you book)
Price: 15€ per adult/young person, 10€ per child under 12 years of age
21h-23h | Camp fire special
To round off the evening, bring marshmallows or other titbits to toast at the camp fire…