Seminar ‘Faith and Psychology’
6 July 2015 - 11 July 2015
In the mornings Claudine Jacquin-Robert and Francis Mouhot will explore various questions linking psychology and faith (see below). The afternoons will be free for excursions (many options).
• Believe or undergo therapy? Why does psychology scare people?
• Psychotherapy and the Christian life: are the objectives the same?
• Is the ego hateful? Is the unconscious an anti-Christian concept?
• Does psychology recognize the Biblical distinction between soul and spirit?
• Should one strive for holiness or accept one’s imperfection?
• Is the healing of memories psychological or spiritual?
• What do we mean by psychological and spiritual development?
• How does Scripture bring healing?
• What is the difference between psychological healing and spiritual freedom?